Q&A: Do ColorCode 3D glasses gonna work with my laptop screen?

Posted by Jony Group on Tuesday, May 22, 2012


In Stock


I’ve seen some complaints, but it didn’t seem hard to navigate, although it doesn’t let you keep tweaking options one after another as to accept a choice you have to hit the ‘menu’ button which jumps you back to the beginning.
I put in a call to Epson, but since I’m at work and not with the projector, the guy couldn’t really help me much. Will update this after I get some resolution.

The projector worked great and the picture quality is also greaat and no complains there.

in Your City
I’ve seen some complaints, but it didn’t seem hard to navigate, although it doesn’t let you keep tweaking options one after another as to accept a choice you have to hit the ‘menu’ button which jumps you back to the beginning.

i researched projectors exhaustively for months in this price range. personally i did not want to hang a huge projector from the ceiling, so i looked at several business projectors and was disappointed by the picture quality and loud fans. it just didn’t feel like being at the movies. so i bought this projector for its renound picture quality and resigned myself to hanging it from a ceiling beam in my loft, hoping an earthquake wouldn’t knock it down onto my wife or my small dog. i was delighted to find that the long throw distance, vertical and horizontal lens shift, and zoom made a killer picture from all the way in the back of the room on a shelf. no hanging necessary. this flexibility is unmatched in the dozens of projectors i looked into, making it the only choice. the image is epic with amazing color. couldn’t be happier. and i have only watched appletv which is 720p. wait till i get one of those blue-ray things.

The only downside is this thing is HUGE. The little projector table we are using (soon to be ceiling mounted, the MovieMate doesn’t have a ceiling mount option) is completely filled by the 8350, about 50% more footprint than the MovieMate, which is already large by projector standards because it contains a DVD player.

It should act as a perfect component of Home theater with HDMI Cables, as HDMI Cable carries the video as well as audio signal. I have Onkyo Receiver, but only have one HDMI cable. The design will be

I’ve seen some complaints, but it didn’t seem hard to navigate, although it doesn’t let you keep tweaking options one after another as to accept a choice you have to hit the ‘menu’ button which jumps you back to the beginning.

I was going to buy another flat screen. I was looking at the 55″ LED LCD screens and close to buying when I started looking at some projectors. Before I knew it I was neck deep in pro reviews, user reviews and HT forums reading about projectors and their ups and downs. I’d love to buy a $ 3000 plus projector but I’m married to someone that thinks a 27″ tube TV is good enough. So my goal was to buy a sub $ 3000 unit and to be honest I was looking to spend no more than $ 2000 with screen. The bottom line is for under $ 3k there are but a handful of quality projectors that met my needs; bright screen, 1080p, fast response times for gaming & sports, quiet, ease of setup/placement and operation and long bulb life. Of all the projectors I looked at the two top contenders that either met all of my needs or most of them were the Mitsubishi HC4000 and this Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8350. I was lucky enough to demo both units and ultimately bought the Epson. Now of these two the Mitsubishi had a slightly nicer picture. It had more ‘pop’ or a more vibrant colors. Maybe not as realistic but the picture just looked fantastic. I’m a big DLP fan and I don’t suffer the rainbow effect. That said the unit had a great picture but it made noise, it leaked light, and placement for this unit would be almost impossible for my HT room without lens shift (which the Mitsu doesn’t have). The Epson on the other hand had the more realistic picture. More natural. No motion blur at all. gaming on this is bliss and sports look awesome. The fast response time really handles fast moving action exceptionally well. It has silent operation, can be placed almost anywhere due to having lens-shift and with some minor tweaking really came alive. My HT room is light controlled but if I want to have some lights on while watching TV or gaming I can. This projector does it all and does it pretty well considering the price. In a lit room I switch to its dynamic mode which cranks the lumens up high. All in all I’ve been very impressed with this projector. At this price anyone will be hard pressed to find a better bang for the buck. It puts a smile on my face every time I turn it on.

The only downside is this thing is HUGE. The little projector table we are using (soon to be ceiling mounted, the MovieMate doesn’t have a ceiling mount option) is completely filled by the 8350, about 50% more footprint than the MovieMate, which is already large by projector standards because it contains a DVD player.

I put in a call to Epson, but since I’m at work and not with the projector, the guy couldn’t really help me much. Will update this after I get some resolution.

This was my first projector coming from a 54in Panny Plasma G10. It didn’t let me down one bit. I promise once you go with a 102in screen there is no going back. It might not be as colorful as my plasma but its twice the size That alone is worth it. Make sure you calibrate this projector. You will end up with a much better picture if your trying to replace a plasma or lcd tv. Reports are around 20ms to 30ms for video game lag Even better then my plasma MW3 on this thing is amazing

Everyone was enjoying this 3D technology. I don’t want it for games but I want to enjoy some of my favorite movies. The new PowerDVD10 Ultra 3D has ability to convert any video to 3D. I am gonna buy a pair then I found that laptop screens are not compatible. But my laptop screen is LCD and has refresh rate of 60Hz. I was unable to find some compatibility test for this, except Nvidia 3D vision. Of course I failed ’cause I have an ATI video card. But if its results can help, here

CPU
Minimum: Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2 or better
You Have: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6500 @ 2.10GHz
PASS

RAM
Minimum: 1 GB
You Have: 3.0 GB
PASS

OS
Minimum: Microsoft® Windows® Vista 32/64-bit or Windows 7 32/64-bit
You Have: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (build 7022), 32-bit
PASS

Video Card
Minimum: GeForce 8800 GTX or above, GeForce 9800 GT or above, or GeForce GTS 250 or better.
You Have: ATI Radeon Graphics Processor (0×9553)
Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your Video Card does not meet this requirement. Click here to see some recommendations.
Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card
Required You Have
Video RAM 256 MB 1.7 GB
Hardware T&L Yes Yes

Monitor
Minimum: Please visit the system requirements page for a full list of GeForce 3D Vision-Ready monitors.
You Have:

Free Disk Space
Minimum: 100 MB free disk space
You Have: 94.8 GB
PASS

I can’t buy a projector ’cause I’m 16 and I recently bought this laptop, Sony PS2, 1 Philips GoGear, 1 iPod touch, 1 Transcend MP860, a nvidia graphics card for my desktop pc, and many albums and movies with my collected money. And I don’t like to ask my parents to buy me one. However, I heard we need a LCD screen for 3D. All laptops have LCD including mine, so I hope that I can watch movies in 3D too.
Projectors For Laptops Sony

TexasNetWolf
The answer is NO… just because a screen is LCD does not enable it to work with 3d interpreters (glasses.) The image has to be visually manipulated into a 3d-renderable image first, then your glasses can interpret that image for your eyes.

Projectors For Laptops Sony

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment