Q&A: Far better video : Nikon D5100 vs Sony NEX-5N ?

Posted by Jony Group on Monday, April 30, 2012

Nikon D5100 Vs D5100
I am seeking for a very good camera for a beginner in photograph. For a person like me, there is no accurate difference in image quality. But video mode is nearly also critical to me. So which one is the very best in video ? Nikon d5100 or sony NEX-5N ?

I have not shoot that considerably video, but I have study that the issue is that you can hear the autofocus motor operating. But if you want it to shoot video, go for the D5100 that has a mic input. It also has a greater sensor, but once again, if you are on a price range, the D3100 is great, you can buy better lenses later to improve even far more your pictures.
I’m hunting forward to gaining far more encounter with this camera and probably expanding the versatility by adding a flash and other lenses.
Having owned a amount of digital point and shoot cameras, I finally made the decision to take the plunge into the DSLR market place. This was spurred on by the arrival of my 1st kid and my need to have top quality pictures of her to share with pals and household.

Amazing camera, it is worth the investment, I advise this camera for anything. Quite LIGHT examine to other people. Got this camera for my trip and as soon as I upload the photos in my pc I was shocked with the top quality of the photographs. Extremely effortless to use and friendly.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment