Nikon d5100 vs canon t3i?

Posted by Jony Group on Monday, April 30, 2012

Nikon D5100 Vs D5100
I’m trying to make a decision among a nikon d5100 and a canon t3i. So far all the literature I’ve study factors to the bikini, and in the short amount of time I’ve spent with the bikini d5100 (borrowed my friends) I started to Like it a lot.

Wonderful get. Easy to use and realize. Shoots 5 fps and has great autofocus. Not significantly I can say negative about this digital camera. Go acquire it and you will see.
I purchased this digital camera and have been so content with the performance. Even shooting in auto. operates fantastic. Photographers wanting to genuinely tweek out the camera can do it on the D3100. Nevertheless, the D5100 and over is what you are searching for. The D3100 is a fantastic digital camera (entry-degree or not) for the price.
I really feel like i’m in a complete new planet and it is great

I bought this digital camera for use in a light aircraft (Cessna) – the minimal camera weight and minimal expense had been perfect for our functions. We are attaching the cameras to the windows to seem out perpendicularly employing a suction mound (Panavise 809 Camera Window Suction-Cup Mount) and with a 35mm lens (Nikon 35mm f/one.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras).

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment